Right after the end of football season the home buying and selling season begins. In Los Angeles the season starts in February and hits its stride in early Spring. Buyer activity peaks in early Summer and remains strong well into months ending in “ember,” beyond when we move the clocks forward and the days get shorter. It starts earlier here and ends later than in most parts of the country. LA real estate buyers and sellers are not as seasonal as those in other places. Our famous Southern California weather has a lot to do with that. Continue reading
- New Listing – Mid-Century Modern Condo in Los Feliz!
- Highland Park Home + Apartment + More!
- Remodeled Turn-Key Pasadena Home with ADU!
- 3 Bedroom Pool Home in San Gabriel!
- Mid-Century Modern Classic in Silver Lake!
- Montecito Heights Contemporary – Open House Sunday 2-5
- Property of California Republic
- Spanish Bungalow in Whitley Heights
- Downtown Condo/Loft Prices Still Going Up
- Hollywood Dell Condo For Sale