Here’s a great house on a great street in the Ivanhoe Elementary School District area of Silver Lake. Lanterman Terrace is one of my favorite streets in the neighborhood, for a number of reasons. First off, there are great representations of many of the architectural styles we see in Silver Lake. You will see 21st century modern “architectural” homes, an architecturally-significant mid-century post and beam or two, 1920’s Spanish-style homes, and more than a few “traditionals” from the 30’s and 40’s. Lanterman Terrace sees far less vehicle traffic than the major pass-through streets up the hill, and there’s a public stairway connecting the Lanterman and Panorama Terraces.
- Highland Park Home + Apartment + Office/Storefront!
- 3 Bedroom Pool Home in San Gabriel!
- Mid-Century Modern Classic in Silver Lake!
- Montecito Heights Contemporary – Open House Sunday 2-5
- Property of California Republic
- Spanish Bungalow in Whitley Heights
- Downtown Condo/Loft Prices Still Going Up
- Hollywood Dell Condo For Sale
- 3-Unit Income Property in Franklin Hills
- 12th Floor Loft in the Historic Core