Highland Park is the hottest neighborhood in Los Angeles right now, and the Eagle Rock-adjacent part of the ‘hood offers the best of both the Eagle Rock and Highland Park worlds. If I had to pick a chunk of the Eastside with the most potential to blossom over the next few years, the area north of York Boulevard, south of Yosemite Drive, east of Eagle Rock Boulevard and west of Figueroa Street would be in my top 5. Half of it’s in Eagle Rock, half of it’s in Highland Park, all of it is awesome and getting better every day.
- Highland Park Home + Apartment + Office/Storefront!
- Mid-Century Modern Classic in Silver Lake!
- Montecito Heights Contemporary – Open House Sunday 2-5
- Property of California Republic
- Spanish Bungalow in Whitley Heights
- Downtown Condo/Loft Prices Still Going Up
- Hollywood Dell Condo For Sale
- 3-Unit Income Property in Franklin Hills
- 12th Floor Loft in the Historic Core
- Almost Pasadena