The Elysian Valley neighborhood of Los Angeles is home to one of the most thriving arts communities in Los Angeles. In fact, some even consider it to be the true arts district of Los Angeles. Once known as Frogtown, this LA River-adjacent community is a hotbed of gentrification and is one area where great deals on charming homes can be found in Northeast Los Angeles. Continue reading
- Highland Park Home + Apartment + More! Open Sat/Sun 2-5pm
- Remodeled Turn-Key Pasadena Home with ADU!
- 3 Bedroom Pool Home in San Gabriel!
- Mid-Century Modern Classic in Silver Lake!
- Montecito Heights Contemporary – Open House Sunday 2-5
- Property of California Republic
- Spanish Bungalow in Whitley Heights
- Downtown Condo/Loft Prices Still Going Up
- Hollywood Dell Condo For Sale
- 3-Unit Income Property in Franklin Hills