You may have seen this one on TV. Flipping Out’s Jeff Lewis renovated this one in 2007. I think it’s one of the very best 1920’s Spanish-style homes south of Los Feliz Boulevard in the Franklin Hills/Los Feliz Village area. “Timeless” is one of the more abused terms when it comes to real estate and design, but I think it applies to this renovation in a big way. He nailed it. Gleaming hardwood floors, custom cabinetry, designer tile, top-of-the-line fixtures, and great design…
- 3 Bedroom Pool Home in San Gabriel! Open House Thursday 5-7pm.
- Highland Park Home + Apartment + Office/Storefront!
- Mid-Century Modern Classic in Silver Lake!
- Montecito Heights Contemporary – Open House Sunday 2-5
- Property of California Republic
- Spanish Bungalow in Whitley Heights
- Downtown Condo/Loft Prices Still Going Up
- Hollywood Dell Condo For Sale
- 3-Unit Income Property in Franklin Hills
- 12th Floor Loft in the Historic Core