The average price of a house in Santa Monica was $2.77 million in 2015. Wow! If you own in Venice or Santa Monica it is likely the value of your home has increased since you purchased it.
- Highland Park Home + Apartment + Office/Storefront!
- Mid-Century Modern Classic in Silver Lake!
- Montecito Heights Contemporary – Open House Sunday 2-5
- Property of California Republic
- Spanish Bungalow in Whitley Heights
- Downtown Condo/Loft Prices Still Going Up
- Hollywood Dell Condo For Sale
- 3-Unit Income Property in Franklin Hills
- 12th Floor Loft in the Historic Core
- Almost Pasadena