- Montecito Heights Contemporary – Open House Sunday 2-5
- Property of California Republic
- Spanish Bungalow in Whitley Heights
- Downtown Condo/Loft Prices Still Going Up
- Hollywood Dell Condo For Sale
- 3-Unit Income Property in Franklin Hills
- 12th Floor Loft in the Historic Core
- Almost Pasadena
- Country Cottage for sale in Pasadena’s Caltech Neighborhood
- The Incredible Neon Signs of Los Angeles
Category Archives: New ListingsVideo
It’s a Home + a Creative Studio Space!
From the street 5749 Troost looks like other pre-war traditional-style homes in North Hollywood. You may think you know what to expect once you are inside – hardwood floors, very little ornamentation, quality built-in cabinetry. This one has all of that plus a whole lot more.
3454 Reynolds Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90032
2 BD | 2 BA | 1,360 Sq. Ft.
SOLD in multiple offers more than $60,000 above the asking price!
There are not many homes like this in Los Angeles. There are certainly none in this price range. The view of this building from the street tells you something very special is going on inside…
3524 Cazador St.
Glassell Park, Los Angeles, CA 90065
2 Bedrooms, 1¾ Baths, 1,329 Sq. Ft.
3524 Cazador Street in the hills of Glassell Park is one in my top 10 favorite homes of 2015. Continue reading
Have you seen a mid-century modern classic in the hills of Silver Lake for sale with an asking price under $1 million lately? Me either. It gets better… Continue reading
New listing in Echo Park! There aren’t a whole lot of ’em this time of year so it’s cause for a small celebration. This small 2 bedroom, 1 bath contemporary bungalow in the foothills of Echo Park has been updated and upgraded in a big way. Continue reading