- Montecito Heights Contemporary – Open House Sunday 2-5
- Property of California Republic
- Spanish Bungalow in Whitley Heights
- Downtown Condo/Loft Prices Still Going Up
- Hollywood Dell Condo For Sale
- 3-Unit Income Property in Franklin Hills
- 12th Floor Loft in the Historic Core
- Almost Pasadena
- Country Cottage for sale in Pasadena’s Caltech Neighborhood
- The Incredible Neon Signs of Los Angeles
Monthly Archives: March 2016
I still can’t find that one person. That one person who ever bought a duplex in Silver Lake and regrets it. Income property prices continue to rise in Silver Lake, Atwater Village, Highland Park and, especially, Echo Park, where the average multi-unit property sells for 29% more than it did last year, on average.
It’s a great time to be a landlord in Los Angeles.
People who own multi-unit properties in L.A. right now are sitting pretty. Demand for rental property far exceeds the number of rental units available today. Few new dwelling units have been added to the area’s housing supply this century and those being built today will barely put a dent in current demand, let alone future demand. The economy is on fire, everyone is working again, more people than ever want to live in the Los Angeles area. It is smart to be a landlord and it is the right time to buy income property in Los Angeles. Continue reading