- Median home price in Los Angeles up 41% in December
- 2 Bedroom Silver Lake Home
- New listing in Atwater Village – 2 bedroom condo!
- Silver Lake Duplex – Price reduced, open house Sunday 1/12 1-4pm!
- 2 bedroom home in Atwater Village
- Moreno Highlands Duplex
- 3 bedroom Los Feliz Spanish-style home with a pool
- 3 Bedroom Home in Hollywood Dell
- 3 bedroom home in Atwater Village with a pool
- Moreno Highlands, Silver Lake, 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, what more could you ask for?
- 3 bed 2 bath Mt. Washington home with a view
- 2 Bedroom Home For Sale in Atwater Village
- 3 Bedroom Mt. Washington Spanish-Style Home For Sale
- 3 Bedroom Highland Park Home
- Silver Lake Loft-Style Home
- Highland Park Triplex!
- Million Dollar Views in Mount Washington
- 5 Bedroom Los Feliz Hills Home
- 3 Bedroom English Tudor For Sale in Silver Lake’s Moreno Highlands
- Buy an Apartment Building in Echo Park!
- Book of the Month Club – The End of the Suburbs
- Sunset Junction Duplex!
- Los Feliz Oaks 3 Bedroom Home For Sale
- 3 Bedroom Franklin Hills Contemporary
- New Homes in Glassell Park
- Echo Park Fixer
- 3 Bed 2 Bath Silver Lake Home For Sale in Ivanhoe School District
- Silver Lake Stair Street Home
- Atwater Village Condo
- Craftsman-style duplex in Silver Lake!
You may have seen this home when it was on the market last year in its pre-rehab state. You wouldn’t even recognize it today – what an amazing transformation! I had a chance to check this one out on Tuesday.
This 2 bedroom Silver Lake home is located at the south end of the reservoir just a few steps away from the walking/jogging path, recreation center and dog park. What an amazing location!
This exceptional 2 bedroom unit on Perlita Avenue is the only condominium in Atwater Village on the market today!
Located north of Los Feliz Boulevard in the immaculate Perlita Gardens II complex, this top-floor unit has been updated to fit contemporary lifestyles while retaining its original character.
This gallery contains 2 photos.
Walk to it all from this conveniently-located duplex on Griffith Park Blvd. in Silver Lake. Join me this Sunday, January 12th, from 1-4 pm at 1905 Griffith Park Boulevard and see for yourself the many options and possibilities this great … Continue reading
Atwater Village is THE hottest neighborhood in Los Angeles today. It is simply amazing how the community has changed over the last few years and home prices are certainly reflecting the neighborhood’s resurgence.
If you already own a home in Atwater Village you have probably seen some appreciation in its value this year. In the first 9 months of 2013, the average sales price of a single-family home in Atwater Village rose 20% when compared to the same period in 2012. That’s a huge number! More amazing still, the average sales price per square foot for the same time period rose 35%. More than a third. If you own an “average” house in Atwater Village today just picture a $50 bill sitting on every square foot of your floor and that’s how much your home has appreciated this year. And call me when you are ready to scoop up all that cash…
This gallery contains 5 photos.
If you’re looking for a home in Silver Lake with infinite possibilities, here you go! Configured to be used as either a single-family home or a duplex, this Moreno Highlands Country English in the Ivanhoe Elementary School District is back … Continue reading
You may have seen this one on TV. Flipping Out’s Jeff Lewis renovated this one in 2007. I think it’s one of the very best 1920′s Spanish-style homes south of Los Feliz Boulevard in the Franklin Hills/Los Feliz Village area. “Timeless” is one of the more abused terms when it comes to real estate and design, but I think it applies to this renovation in a big way. He nailed it. Gleaming hardwood floors, custom cabinetry, designer tile, top-of-the-line fixtures, and great design…
Do you want to live “in” the hills or “on” the hills? Hollywood Dell is firmly in the hills of the Hollywood Hills. This awesome 3 bedroom Hollywood Dell home typifies the great homes to be found in the Hollywood Dell neighborhood.
Atwater Village pool homes are surprisingly rare. There are more than a handful of ‘em, but far fewer than you would expect to see in an area where the houses tend to be on larger-sized lots with big backyards. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in North Atwater has been completely renovated – move right in and enjoy that pool!
Here’s a great house on a great street in the Ivanhoe Elementary School District area of Silver Lake. Lanterman Terrace is one of my favorite streets in the neighborhood, for a number of reasons. First off, there are great representations of many of the architectural styles we see in Silver Lake. You will see 21st century modern “architectural” homes, an architecturally-significant mid-century post and beam or two, 1920′s Spanish-style homes, and more than a few “traditionals” from the 30′s and 40′s. Lanterman Terrace sees far less vehicle traffic than the major pass-through streets up the hill, and there’s a public stairway connecting the Lanterman and Panorama Terraces.